Sunday

The Diaries From A Mother Who Watched Her Son Die

The Memories From A Mother Who Watched Her Son Die
This may not appeal to everyone but I need to write my accounts of the months from beginning, to end ,of having to watch my young son fight and lose his battle against cancer. It seems that many families that go through this horrific experience also have something else just as tragic going on in their lives, and sadly we were no exception.
For, only 6 weeks before my now ex husband won the residence order for my youngest son who was only five at the time.
How? Well, through lies and pure hatred towards me at the expense of my children. It is going to be an emotional roller coaster for me to write and for you to read. But if you feel you are able, please read my story as I would like to attempt to go some way to explaining how a mother feels whilst caring and grieving for her children who are fighting their won personal battles called life.
The inner strength that has to be found from within, not only during the fight but also after.Perhaps you would like to comment, which maybe useful in helping me to understand what I am meant to feel , and also help with my self- healing.
A lot of my writing will probably be "all over the place" as I am not an author just a mum who wants to tell her story. This will come straight from the heart and put on paper as it is the only way that I think I can explain how I feel.I don’t want this to be morbid, far from it, I want to explain to people that we all think that cancer happens to "other people" but sadly it doesn’t. It is a cruel disease that has no discrimination

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information is useful -----------------------------------------------------------------------------ionamin-pharmacy drug

Anonymous said...

big hugs to you hun, xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Bless you for writing your story. It IS an important story that needs to be told.